Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SURPRISE!!!!!!! Amy, Sarah, Scott and Jeff drop by......

For over a month now we have been scheming behind the scenes to plan the biggest surprise of Katie's life. On Saturday September 23rd, Amy Halpenny, Jeff Magwood, Sarah Burton and Scott Langley flew into Bangkok - unknown to Katie. I managed to arrange with some of our friends over here (thanks Lisa, Ellen & Matt) to take Katie out for the day while I picked up our guests and got things ready.

That evening Katie was expecting me to come down to join her at a party. When I called her and told her I had "food poisoning", she, like the great wife she is, hopped in a cab and hurried back to take care of me. Expecting to find a sick husband lying in bed, she got the surprise of a lifetime when the covers flew off the bed and there were Amy, Jeff, Sarah & Scott in addition to me. We also managed to get the entire surprise on tape. Click here for the video replay.

It was a magical moment! (And really funny) The rest of the night is a little bit of a blur thanks to the Thai Red Bull and Absolute but it was an amazing kick off to what was to be an incredible two weeks.

























No comments: